Prices on the most-popular versions of the all-new fullsize Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks will go unchanged for the ’07 model year, General Motors Corp. says. Extended- and crew-cab versions of the two pickups will hold steady from ’06 levels, with extended-cab models starting at $23,605 and crew cabs basing at $27,000. Both prices include a $900 destination charge. The auto maker has yet to reveal pricing on standard cab models. For the first half of the ’06 model year, GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Freeze Prices on Most Silverados, Sierras" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642