DETROIT -- General Motors Corp. CEO Rick Wagoner "gee-whizzed" the international automotive media here at the recent North American International Auto Show with a 6-in. (15-cm) thick flat panel, underbody fuel cell powertrain system and drive-by-wire electric motor wheel arrangement in a chassis/powertrain system dubbed AUTOnomy. If the name of the game is instant mass-media excitement, Wagoner hit a home run, but the skeptics were not long coming and one of the expectations voiced in his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Fuel Cell Regenerates Controversy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642