BEAR MOUNTAIN, NY – Manufacturing execution is the same in every General Motors Corp. plant, regardless of where it’s located around the world, says Jamie Hresko, global quality director. “If I took you to a (GM) plant in Poland, it would be the same as a plant in Kansas City, except for language,” he says in an interview with Ward’s during a media event here. That’s the key to maintaining consistent high-quality standards wherever GM cars are produced, Hresko maintains. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Global Manufacturing System Guarantees Quality, Shaves Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642