DETROIT – General Motors Corp. retail sales in the Southeast region are up 6% year-to-date and the auto maker has picked up one market share point vs. year-ago, a company executive tells Ward’s. GM’s sales increase is outpacing the industry in the region, where retail deliveries are up 4.71% to 871,000 units. “We’ve actually had a pretty good run here in the first half of the year,” says Bill Powell, GM’s Southeast region general manager. “We had a really strong first four months, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Grabs Share in Southeast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642