Plans to strengthen General Motors Corp.'s position in the full-size truck market include increasing annual production capacity to 1.7 million units, delivering 20 new products in the next 30 months and confirming it will offer 4-wheel steering in the '02 model year, the automaker told journalists March 30. But even prior to the product barrage, Gary White, vehicle line executive for GM full-size trucks, predicts GM will steal momentum from Ford Motor Co. this year by surpassing its rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Has Big Plans for Full-Size Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642