The first Chevy Volt arrives in Australia as a left-hand-drive model that has been adapted for use by a GM Holden engineering team to begin in-country validation and verification. The extended-range electric vehicle is making engineering-evaluation trips to cities including Sydney and Canberra. “The engineering department will use these validation exercises to ensure the electrical infrastructure around the country supports the Volt and that the recharging process is as seamless as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Begins Australian Volt Field Tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642