GM Holden Ltd. will export its new VE Commodore Ute to South Africa, where it will be badged as the Chevrolet Lumina SS Ute. This is the first export program for the all-new pickup truck, outside of New Zealand, and enters GM Holden into its fifth year of Ute exports to South Africa. GM Holden Export Manager Kristian Aquilina says the VE range, including the Ute, has generated a great response from global General Motors Corp. partners. “Exports are an essential part of our strategy,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden to Export Commodore Ute to South Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642