GM Holden Ltd. says it has received more than 400 pre-launch orders for the South African-built Hummer H3, which bows this week in Australia. The SUV was to arrive in July, but delays in Australian-spec production slowed the vehicle’s introduction. The H3 is powered by a 3.7L 5-cyl. gasoline engine and available with either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. It is offered in three trim levels, the entry-level H3, H3 Adventure and H3 Luxury, and priced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Launches Hummer H3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642