GM Holden Ltd. opens a new multimillion-dollar body shop at its vehicle-assembly operations in Elizabeth, South Australia, that will produce the local version of the 4-cyl. Cruze. “With the Cruze and the Commodore, we have the flexibility to meet the changing demands of the market and to offer our customers a family of great locally made small and large cars,” GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux says in a statement. “The team at Elizabeth designed the production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Opens Cruze Body Shop in South Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642