GM Holden Ltd. will launch an Australian-built hybrid-electric Commodore sedan by 2010, General Motors Corp. Asia/Pacific President Nick Reilly tells reporters at a quarterly strategy meeting in Melbourne. “We will introduce hybrids in the next couple of years,” he says, adding a diesel version also is likely. “Diesels we already have in several of our cars in Australia,” he says. “We don’t yet have a diesel in a Commodore, but that will come.” The auto maker also is mulling a 4-cyl. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Plans Hybrid Commodore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642