Australiaâ€™s Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries elects incoming GM Holden Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director Alan Batey as president of the association. Batey, who assumed his new role at GM Holden this week, was elected by the FCAI executive committee to replace Mark Reuss, who steps down to take up a senior executive position with General Motors Co. in the U.S. â€śI believe our automotive industry must continue to focus strongly on its commitment to improving vehicle safety and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holdenâ€™s Batey Named FCAI President" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642