GM Holden Ltd. says production at its Australian assembly operations is not at immediate risk, despite yet another one of its suppliers facing bankruptcy. Adelaide-based Irons Engineering Pty. Ltd. makes seats, shock absorbers and transmission components and supplies five different parts for Holden vehicles. "We have enough parts so as not to delay production," a GM Holden spokeswoman says. Finding an alternative supplier is just one of a number of options being considered. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Says Wonâ€™t Be Affected by Failing Supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642