Australia’s GM Holden Ltd. records its best-ever annual sales in the Middle East, exporting 31,147 new cars to the region last year. Buoyed by the all-new VE Commodore and WM Statesman ranges – sold as the Chevrolet Lumina and Chevrolet Caprice, respectively – the auto maker sold 591 more vehicles in 2006 than prior-year. The long-wheelbase luxury Caprice represented 64% of GM Holden’s Middle East sales. GM Holden’s sales have increased ten-fold since it began exporting to the region in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Sees Record Sales in Middle East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642