GM Holden Ltd. will highlight the Hummer H3 at the Melbourne International Motor Show on March 2 and says customers who pre-order the vehicle will get a A$2,000 ($1,581) credit to spend on Hummer accessories. More than 75 orders have been taken for the H3 in less than a month, with the first deliveries from General Motors South Africa’s Port Elizabeth plant scheduled for July. Meanwhile, GM Holden has formed GM Premium Channel to manage premium General Motors Corp. marques in Australia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden to Show H3 in Melbourne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642