General Motors Corp. will idle its Lansing (MI) Craft Centre plant for five weeks, including Jan. 3-14, due to slow sales of the SSR roadster pickup. The plant, which employs 500 workers, also is scheduled to be closed the weeks of Jan. 31, Feb.7 and Feb. 28.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Idles SSR Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642