MUMBAI – General Motors India Ltd. kicks off 2008 with the launch of the premium Captiva cross/utility vehicle at this week’s New Delhi Auto Expo. The Captiva will be imported as a completely built-up unit from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in South Korea, where it is sold as the Daewoo Winstorm. In India, the CUV will compete against the strong-selling Honda CR-V and forthcoming Hyundai Santa Fe. The Cadillac GTS and Chevrolet Aveo-UVA hatchback and Beat concept car also join ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India Launches Captiva; Mulls Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642