MUMBAI– General Motors India Ltd. has launched a new, safer but more expensive ’05 Chevrolet Optra. The car will cost $600-$700 more than the previous model but offers attractive styling, a more luxurious feel, a greater sense of interior space and the safety of electronic braking. "Our new offering raises the bar in terms of value for the money in this (midsize) segment for meeting the changing needs and tastes of Indian customers," says GM India President and Managing Director Aditya ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India Looks to New Optra to Boost Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642