MUMBAI – Following the successful July launch of its diesel-powered Chevy Beat compact car with an engine sourced from Fiat, General Motors India’s latest deal with a domestic supplier to provide diesel mills for the Chevy Tavera multi-utility vehicle launches this month. Under the agreement, the Sonalika Group will provide the auto maker with a Bharat Stage IV emissions-compliant diesel engine for the Tavera, which the auto maker is hoping will boost sales of the MUV. The monthly order ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India to Outsource New Diesels Engines for Tavera" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642