MUMBAI – General Motors Co. and partner Reva Electric Car Co. Ltd. of Bangalore are expecting to launch their battery-powered Chevrolet Spark in India in October. The two auto makers first announced plans of a 50/50 joint venture to produce electric vehicles for India and other Asia/Pacific markets in September 2009. The deal calls for GM to provide the platform and manufacturing facilities and Reva the electric drivetrain and power-management system. The e-Spark, as it is called in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India-Reva to Launch Electric Chevy Spark in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642