CANBERRA – General Motor Corp. plans to merge its two wholly owned subsidiary operations in Australia – Saab Automobile Australia Pty. Ltd. and Holden Ltd. into a single business entity Jan. 1. The integrated organization will be called Holden Ltd. and will be housed in Holden's new headquarters in Port Melbourne, once construction is completed in the first half of next year. A Holden spokesman says the local integration is consistent with GM's global approach to Saab Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Integrate Holden, Saab Operations in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642