DETROIT – Despite a brisk sales rate and the lowest inventory levels since October 1994, General Motors Corp. is unveiling a new marketing program to maintain the momentum the auto maker believes it has gained from other incentive plans used during the year. Buick Rendezvous is just one of the '03 vehicles GM is offering a cash back program on “We’ve been able to produce another half million units this year,” says Paul Ballew, GM director of market and industry analysis, during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Inventory Levels Lowest Since 1994" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642