General Motors Corp. says it will invest some $30 million in its Wentzville, MO, manufacturing complex to upgrade two presses in the plant’s stamping facility. Wentzville builds the Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana fullsize vans. The investment will replace mechanical workings with electronic systems on two AA3X transfer presses. “The conversion will increase the performance and flexibility of the presses and provide the Wentzville stamping facility with new technology to produce high ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Invests $30 Million in Wentzville" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642