JANESVILLE, WI - GM Isuzu Commercial Truck Corp. (GMICT) predicts its sales will increase nearly 20% in 2005, the company's top executive tells Ward's. Jim Underwood, GMICT president and CEO, expects deliveries to total 63,000 units this year, up from 53,000 in 2004. GM/Isuzu Low Cab Forward truck. “And there's a chance we could go even higher than that,” Underwood says here at an event marking production of the 50,000th Gas Low Cab Forward (LCF) medium-duty truck, which is marketed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Isuzu Sees Rising Truck Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642