General Motors Corp.’s “GM Employee Discount for Everyone” program resulted in a 41% increase in its June 2005 sales vs. year-ago. GM sold 550,829 cars and light trucks last month in the U.S., the highest monthly tally for the auto maker since September 1986, when it delivered 724,296 units, according to Ward’s data. Compared with May volume, June deliveries rose 51%. Light trucks drove the performance, with sales of 375,338 units, up 69.2% from year-ago. GM’s fullsize pickup sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM June Sales Best Since September 1986" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642