SHANGHAI — General Motors Corp. once again did its part in catching the collective eye of Auto Shanghai '99, China's international auto show, where an estimated 300,000 people pushed through the doors of three different exhibition sites during the six-day run, June 15 through June 20. GM at last year's Beijing auto show introduced its new Shanghai Buick models and announced a new joint venture with Jinbei Automotive Co. Ltd. to build Chevrolet Blazers and S-10 pickups, which go into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM JV debuts new China minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642