SEOUL – GM Korea President and CEO Michael Arcamone says changing the company’s name from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology to GM Korea and putting the Chevrolet brand on all vehicles produced in Korea is proving to be a successful move. “We launched the Chevrolet brand in March and released the Orlando compact MPV in mid March, and in the past two or three weeks there has been a very substantial increase in sales,” he tells Ward’s at the Seoul auto show here. “The Chevrolet brand has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Name Change, New Branding Good Moves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642