The Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle will be available in China by the end of the year, says GM China President and Managing Director Kevin Wale. The announcement comes as the government’s Xinhua news agency reports a Volt traveled 155 miles (248 km) in more than five hours from Shanghai to Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang province, without a battery recharge. “The Volt showed that GM leads the world in electric-car technologies and that the company is committed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Launch Chevy Volt in China This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642