Picking on General Motors long has been a national pastime for auto industry pundits. As the world’s No.1 auto maker, there’s always a ready supply of material. But GM is nothing if not aggressive. And lately it seems serious about putting its house in order. Not only is it churning out good-looking SUVs and trucks, and even some cars, at attractive prices, but it’s also driving ahead in its pursuit of the future. For instance, the auto maker is allotting about 25% of its research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Learns From Past to Pursue Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642