Cowger says GM may extend 24-hour test-drive program. WARREN, MI – It appears highly likely that General Motors Corp. will extend its 24 Hour Test Drive marketing program beyond late July, when it originally was supposed to expire. “We’re going to take a look at it,” Gary Cowger, president-GM North America, tells journalists at the auto maker’s Technical Center here following the dedication of a new engineering building. “We’re very seriously considering extending it.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Likely to Extend 24-Hour Test Drives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642