DETROIT – General Motors Corp. wants to name a replacement quickly for Kurt Ritter, who shocks co-workers by resigning after just two months into his new position as general manager of General Motors Corp.’s Buick and Pontiac-GMC divisions. Ritter, who was unavailable for comment, left to take a position at the advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi Plc in Los Angeles where he will lead the firm’s Toyota Motor Corp. North American account. Roger Adams, who until earlier this year was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Looks for Ritter Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642