NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. lost $2 million on the defunct Cunningham Motor Co., says Vice Chairman Bob Lutz, who adds that he personally lost another $2 million in the deal. Cunningham Motor, a joint effort to build a super luxury/performance car by GM, Briggs S. Cunningham and other investors such as Lutz, ended recently as a result of a lawsuit filed by Briggs Cunningham. Briggs Cunningham invested $750,000 in the venture and later was bought out for $1 million, but he apparently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Lutz Each Out $2 Million on Cunningham" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642