MUMBAI â€“ General Motors India Ltd. led Indiaâ€™s January growth, with passenger-vehicle deliveries, including sales and exports, up 45.7% over year-ago. Maruti Udyog Ltd. also was a strong performer, with its highest-ever monthly deliveries of 65,341 units representing a 30.4% increase. For April through January of the current fiscal year, total industry deliveries rose 20.7% to 1.28 million passenger vehicles. Of those, cars totaled 1.03 million units and utility vehicles accounted for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Maruti Fuel Indiaâ€™s January Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642