General Motors Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s announcement last week that they would provide one another with engines in the near future may have implications for Cadillac's upcoming U.S.-built Catera for 2002, sources tell Ward's. GM has yet to say which model or models will use the engines, but Ward's has learned that GM may be considering Honda's V-6 for the next-generation Cadillac Catera. The current Catera's 3L twin-cam V-6, also used in Saab Automobile and Adam Opel AG models, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM May Want Honda V-6 for Cadillac" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642