WASHINGTON – General Motors Co. is investing another $5.7 million at its Ingersoll, ON, Canada, assembly plant to hike production of its hot-selling Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain cross/utility vehicles. Additional moves could be coming, says a top Chevrolet executive here, though GM still is trying to determine how much additional production of its Theta Epsilon-based CUVs it needs. In an internal bulletin sent to CAMI Automotive Inc. plant workers yesterday and obtained by Ward’s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Moves to Boost Equinox Output, May Be More to Come" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642