GENEVA – General Motors Corp. confirms it may use its Corvette platform as the basis for another rear-drive performance car for Chevrolet. Although executives caution that’s just one option should it decide to build a car similar to the Chevrolet SS performance sedan concept unveiled in January at the Detroit auto show, it is an avenue particularly favored by Dave Hill, GM vehicle line executive-performance cars. Hill says work is under way to see if developing a 4-door off a modified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Mulls Options for Chevy SS; Corvette Platform Possibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642