General Motors Corp. names Eric R. Stevens executive director, manufacturing engineering for North America, effective July 1. Stevens currently is plant manager of GM’s Oshawa Car Assembly Plant, in Oshawa, Ont., Canada, a position he’s held since September 2000. Previously, Stevens held positions at GM’s international operations. He replaces Timothy E. Lee in the position, who was promoted to vice president of manufacturing for GM Europe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Eric Stevens Executive Director, NA Mfg. Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642