General Motors Corp. names Paul W. Schmidt to the company’s controller position, replacing Wallace W. Creek, who is appointed special advisor to Chief Financial Officer John Devine. Randy C. Arickx, director of investor relations since last June, replaces Schmidt as general director of GM’s investor relations activity.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names New Controller" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642