General Motors Corp. names commercial real-estate developer Armando Codina to its board of directors effective March 4. Codina is chairman and CEO of the Codina Group, a privately held Florida commercial real-estate firm founded in 1979 that has been called the largest commercial developer in the state by a regional magazine. He previously was president of Professional Automated Services (P.A.S.), a firm he founded in 1970 to provide data processing services to physicians. With Codina’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Real Estate Developer to Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642