General Motors Corp. names Doug Rothwell, CEO of the Michigan Economic Development Corp. (MEDC), executive director of Worldwide Real Estate, effective Jan. 1. Rothwell will be in charge of the auto maker’s global real estate portfolio and will focus on economic development in communities key to GM’s business. Rothwell was appointed to oversee the MEDC’s predecessor, the Michigan Jobs Commission, in 1993 by Gov. John Engler.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Rothwell Head of Worldwide Real Estate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642