BAUDETTE, MN – Stability control – perhaps the most beneficial automotive safety innovation of the past decade – now will be available to the largest single market segment since its inception, as General Motors Corp. announces here that it will offer its StabiliTrak stability control system for most of its ’03 fullsize SUVs. Terry Woychowski, chief engineer for GM's fullsize trucks, says all ’03 1500-series Chevrolet Suburbans, Tahoes and Avalanches, as well as GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Offer Stability Control for '03 SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642