MILFORD, MI – In an effort to better understand and ultimately prevent the most lethal type of vehicle crash, General Motors Corp. brings its rollover crash testing activities in-house, becoming the first North American auto maker to do so. Located next to GM’s conventional barrier-crash test facilities at its 4,000-acre (1,619-ha) proving grounds here, the new 38,500-sq.-ft. (3,577-sq.-m) rollover test site is aimed at helping the auto maker develop more advanced airbag sensors to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Opens Rollover Center, Commits to Advanced Airbags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642