PONTIAC, MI – General Motors Corp., in an effort to improve both the performance and fuel economy of its vehicles, unleashes a flurry of revisions to its future powertrain lineup. Unveiled here at GM Powertrain’s headquarters, the changes include 19 all-new or significantly revised engines and transmissions for ’07 vehicles. Although several of the new powertrains already have been detailed in current or soon-to-be-released vehicles, Tom Stephens, group vice president-GM Powertrain, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Outlines Powertrain Plans for '07, Beyond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642