General Motors Corp. has selected staffing supplier Allegis Group Inc. to supervise its 10,000 North American contract employees. Allegis, based in Columbia, MD, will now act as an intermediary between GM and more than 200 contract labor firms. GM says the arrangement will allow it to get better service and quality at a lower price. Fellow Big Three auto maker Ford Motor Co. has a similar arrangement with MSX International Inc. of Auburn Hills, MI. Recently GM, along with Ford and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Picks Allegis to Manage Contract Employees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642