General Motors Corp. announces plans to invest $200 million at its Fairfax, KN, assembly plant for production of an all-new Saturn midsize car, which currently is scheduled to begin production in the second half of 2006 as an ’07 model. GM will use the investment to expand its facilities and upgrade machinery, equipment and special tooling associated with production of the new product. “GM's investment is more than just an announcement about GM's commitment to strengthen and re-energize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Plans $200 Million Fairfax Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642