WARREN, MI -- General Motors Corp.’s assembly plants will undergo 42 product launches during 2002-’04 -- nearly half coming in 2003 -- according to charts in the auto maker’s technical center here where earlier this week the media was given a presentation regarding GM’s manufacturing improvements. Without providing details about the vehicles, the charts indicate there will be 19 product launches in 2003 -- five in every quarter except October-December, when production of four vehicles will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Plans 42 Launches Through 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642