Despite the country's current economic difficulties and struggling car market, General Motors Corp. is pledging to remain in Argentina for the long haul. In a wide-ranging interview, Frederick A. “Fritz” Henderson, president-GM Latin America, Africa and Middle East, says “there are some positives” on the horizon for Argentina and that an uptick in consumer confidence would provide a relatively quick shot-in-the-arm for industry car sales. Henderson also says there's big potential for GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM pledges to stick it out in troubled Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642