VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland produces its 1.5 millionth car at its plant in Gliwice. The milestone vehicle, a red Opel Astra powered by a 1.3L 4-cyl. turbodiesel engine, is destined for a client in Austria. GM Poland, which started production in 1998, primarily manufactures cars under the Opel, Vauxhall and Holden brands. However, the total figure also includes 7,500 Suzuki Wagon R+ microvans, which were built in Gliwice from 2004 to 2007. The Gliwice plant currently makes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Poland Builds 1.5 Millionth Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642