VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o. phases out production of the Opel Zafira multipurpose vehicle at its plant in Gliwice. Some 460,000 Zafira MVPs have been built in Poland since September 2005. That includes the last 17,500 units manufactured this year. Originally, Polish-built Zafiras were expected to be phased out in 2011, but Adam Opel GmbH decided to cut output earlier and instead focus on Astra production at Gliwice. The Zafira continues to be manufactured at Opel’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Poland Ends Zafira Production; Turns Focus on Astra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642