Bankruptcy talk engulfing General Motors Corp. over the last three months killed thousands of sales for the auto maker, illustrating the need to stabilize its business outside of Chapter 11 to take advantage of any future rebound in the U.S. market, Chief Financial Officer Ray Young says. “We recognize, for some buyers, there might be a lingering effect,” Young tells Ward’s during a conference call today to discuss the auto maker’s first-quarter loss of $6 billion. “We just need to get off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Posts $6 Billion Q1 Loss; Yoke of Insolvency Could Linger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642