General Motors Corp.’s Powertrain Div. will centrally locate all powertrain product engineering and laboratory services at its new Pontiac (MI) Campus. The $385 million investment there will include construction of a new 431,000-sq.-ft. (40,039-sq.-m) addition to inhouse testing labs and equipment. Some 1,600 workers will be based at the redeveloped site, including 400 already based in Pontiac, says a spokesman for the Michigan Economic Development Corp. The MEDC provided a Brownfield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Powertrain Centralizing Engineering, Services Functions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642